Terms & Conditions
- The contents of ParagonMen.com are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its registered subscribers. All materials published on the ParagonMen.com (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and are owned, or controlled by, or licensed to ParagonMen.com or the party credited as the provider of the Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by all additional copyright or other notices, information or restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the ParagonMen.com.
- ParagonMen.com contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources and sponsors of ParagonMen.com. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off of ParagonMen.com to a third party website. Transactions that occur between you and any such third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of ParagonMen.com. Because ParagonMen.com is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
- You shall notify ParagonMen.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- ParagonMen.com reserves the right at any time to charge fees or change the price for membership to ParagonMen.com. In the event that ParagonMen.com so elects, you shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through ParagonMen.com or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you.
- ParagonMen.com may experience downtime due to unforeseen technical difficulties. Should ParagonMen.com be down due to such complications, ParagonMen.com will make best efforts to get the site back up as soon as possible. ParagonMen.com does not issue refunds for downtime.
- You understand that, unless otherwise specifically noted on the registration page at the time of your registration to ParagonMen.com, your subscription will renew automatically at the end of your subscription period until you request a cancellation.
- Subscriptions to ParagonMen.com are administered by CCBill, one of the world’s largest third-party payment processors. If you wish to change or cancel your subscription you can follow the links in the email you received from CCBill upon subscribing or by following the instructions provided by CCBill here: https://kb.ccbill.com/support/tiki-index.php?page=How%20do%20I%20cancel%20my%20subscriptio
- ParagonMen.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of any ParagonMen.com Subscription Site for any reason, including, without limitation, any breach by you of this Subscriber Agreement, or assignment of this Subscriber Agreement by you.
- You acknowledge that the site administrators have the right to terminate your membership without notice if you restrict, inhibit or disrupt ParagonMen.com or attempt to alter or improperly access any feature or function of ParagonMen.com.
- You understand that ParagonMen.com and its merchant charge processing provider maintain a zero-tolerance policy for password-sharing. If we discover that your password has been shared, your subscription will be cancelled immediately and without notice, and our merchant charge processing provider may institute a permanent ban on your ability to charge for any purpose using their service. We further reserve the right to take legal action against violators of this policy for the damages we have sustained. Please keep your password secret and notify us immediately if it is compromised
- You understand that ParagonMen.com and its merchant charge processing provider maintain a zero-tolerance policy for fraudulent chargebacks (e.g., attempting to dispute a charge after the ParagonMen.com Subscription Site has been accessed using the subscription purchased). If you attempt to dispute a charge and our records indicate that you have, if fact, accessed the ParagonMen.com Subscription Site using the subscription in question, our merchant charge processing provider will institute a permanent ban on your ability to charge for any purpose through their service. In addition, we will turn over any amount wrongfully charged back to a collection agency in your jurisdiction for collection as provided by law, reserving all other available legal remedies.
Â© 2016 Paragon Penthouse, LLC. All rights reserved.